Tuesday 25 March 2014

6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

 Whilst I was making my pages, I used a variety of different technology in order for me to make my magazine look professional and the best it can be.
I used the camera to take the pictures myself so it can allow me to experiment on which lighting would be best used for the pictures and whether or not it was better to do plain background or one which includes a scenery in it. From taking these pictures, I found out that the lighting works best against a plain background such as white or black and it works better for the angles I have chosen to do for all my pictures. From all of this, I learnt how to improve my photography skills to show a range of different types of personalities through either the body language or the mise-en-scene used for each image.

I used Photoshop to construct my pages in order to give it that professional look. From this, I learnt how to construct pages just like magazines which exist today. I learnt how to crop pictures and it allowed me to see which colours would look best for my pages against the images used.

Dafont.com was the website I used for me to choose the appropriate text for my pages. It allowed me to see which type of sans-serif text would be more appropriate to use for my particular genre. It also helped me make my magazine look like an existing one as it allowed me to compare what texts work and what does not.

I also used Prezi, Microsoft power point to help construct my evaluation questions. This allowed me to present my work differently and so that it is much neater and looks more sophisticated.



No comments:

Post a Comment