Sunday 16 March 2014

4.Who would be the audience for your media product?

My main audience for my magazine would be mainly aimed at 14-25 year old, either female of male. This age range is the type of people who would usually listen to this kind of  music since music is listened to more around these ages. It for both male or female audiences because I included both sexes so that it not either male dominant or female dominant so its not for one particular sex.

It could also be aimed at people who are interested in the gossip or sports because I included other industries within my magazine. From this, my target audience will be even bigger because now I can appeal to athletes such as people from the NBA like LeBron James to also read my magazine as he is also into this kind of music. As for the people into the gossip, I included information which they might want to know so if the music side of my magazine doesn't appeal to them, then this extra information may be suitable for them instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment