Tuesday 12 November 2013

FINAL EVALUATION OF MY COLLEGE MAGAZINE

 Here are both of my final designs for my front cover and contents page of my College Magazine. There are some things I will keep and some things i will have to improve on.


KEEP:

  • i will keep the centrally framed image not because it is part of the design brief but because it has such a powerful image being in the centre so it immediately catches your attention.

CHANGES:
  • For both my contents page and my front cover i will change the layout of my magazine as it does not look professional and it does not look appealing to anyone who sees it. 
  • I also have to change the colour scheme of my magazine 
      • Try to use more images for the contents page. 


In order for my magazine to be like a professional College Magazine, I have to have a colour scheme which i must sick to so that important details will stand out and so it looks more sophisticated.
I also have to properly lay out everything in both pages. My attempt of making a magazine is all over the place and is not properly structured. Next time I will carefully place the Masthead behind the image and not make it transparent, layout my sell lines and puff in a place where it is more suitable and not just put it anywhere. 
As for the contents page, I will try to include more detail in it as it does not contain enough information and i will also change the layout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment